The Wájaro Foundation has strong connections with various organizations, and a formal, legal, working relationship with South America Mission (SAM). Wájaro is legally a Colombian NGO, but is run by a diverse Board of Directors and receives input from many with both local and international experience.
Below are some of the organizations with which we work and/or have strong relationships:
- South America Mission
- SIL International / Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Consorcio Pro-Indígena de Colombia
- Amazon and Lowland Tribal Empowerment Coalition (ALTECO)
- Fundación Comunidad Viva
- Fundación Loudes Infantis
- Alfalit International, Inc.